Raspberry Chocolate Overnight Oats
Chocolate overnight oats topped with chia seeds raspberry jam and a thin layer of dark chocolate!
- 100 g oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (soy) protein powder (optional)
- 20 g chia seeds
- 340 ml (almond) milk
- 30 g raspberry (chia seed) jam (you can use any flavour you like)
- 4 cubes dark chocolate
- In a bowl, mix the oats, cocoa powder, protein powder and chia seeds. Stir it, add the milk and mix till smooth.
- optional: make the raspberry chia seeds jam by heating up 150 g (froze) raspberries, 1 tbsp agave syrup, & 1 tbsp chia seeds.
- Add the oat mixture to a glass, leave about 1 cm free at the top. Top it with the raspberry jam. Melt the dark chocolate and spread it carefully on top.
- Melt the dark chocolate and spread it carefully on top. Start by adding 1 tbsp in the center and spread it to the sides. If you make this layer too thick, you will not be able to break it. Spread the chocolate to the edge of the glass, so it will not move when you're trying to break it.
- Place it in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!