Strawberry Gin Smash
A refreshing, sweet cocktail! Perfect for a hot day or a girls night.
- cocktail shaker
- cocktail strainer
- 5 strawberries (muddled)
- 15 ml lime juice
- 15 ml simple syrup
- 45 ml gin (use pink gin if you want it extra sweet)
- 10 ml suze (optional, but does give extra flavour)
- 2 mint leaves
- 2 strawberries
- ice cubes
- 30 ml sparkling water
- Cut all the strawberries into pieces.
- To a cocktail shaker, add 5 strawberries, lime juice and simple syrup. Muddle it.
- Add the gin, suze, mint, leftover strawberries and ice. Shake it.
- Pour the mixture into the a nice glass using a strainer. Add sparkling water to it.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!