4 ingredients naan
An easy way to make one of my favourite kind of breads: naan!
- Frying pan
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 200-250 g (soy) greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley or coriander
- Mix all the ingredients for the naan together and kneed it into a dough. Kneed till the dough flexible.
- Cut the dough in 4 pieces and pull the pieces into a flat, oval shape.
- Brush the bread with a mixture of olive oil, garlic and parsley or coriander. Fry each side of the dough in a pan for 4 minutes, or till brown.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!