The combination of pancakes and brownies in one! Woop woop dessert for breakfast!
- Frying pan
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 160 ml (almond) milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (soy) butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 10 g (dark) chocolate chips
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, seperate the egg yolk from the egg white. Mix the egg yolks with the milk, vanilla extract, agave syrup, and melted butter together.
- Pour the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredients and stir till mostly incorporated.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and scoop it through the mixture together with the chocolate chips.
- Put a round shaped baking tin in the pan and spray it with non-sticking spray. Scoop 2-3 tsbp in the tin and cook until the first side is golden brown.
- Flip and repeat on the other side. Adjust heat accordingly.
- Topping: optional to top it with melted chocolate spread and yoghurt, and some red fruits.
Vegan: not possible. Sorry, I will make it soon x Seasoning: not needed.
Sugar: 4.1gCalories: 425kcalSaturated Fat: 9.1gFat: 16gProtein: 11.8gCarbohydrates: 58.4g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!