Crispy Baked Chicken Spring Rolls
Chicken Spring Rolls with a crispy bite!
- Frying pan
- 12 spring roll sheets
- 400 g chicken thigh
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g cabbage
- 100 g mushroom (chopped finely)
- 150 g carrot (julienne)
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce (ketjap)
- Cut the chicken thigh finely. The pieces should be around 0,5cm.
- Chop the mushrooms in small pieces (around 0,2cm). Cut the carrot into julienne.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan, fry the garlic for 1 minute. Add the chicken to it.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the cabbage. When the cabbage is getting soft, add the mushroom and carrot. Lastly, add the sweet soy sauce.
- Dip the spring roll sheet in water to soften it. Place it on your kitchen counter, add the filling and roll it like a burrito. First one side over the filling, close both sides and roll till the end.
Vegan: use tofu instead of chicken.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!