Crispy Garlic Potatoes
The combination of garlic, rosemary and potatoes... aka heaven!
- 500 g mini potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven at 220 °C.
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes and place them on a baking tray.
- Mash the potatoes with the bottom of a glass.
- Mix together the olive oil, salt, rosemary, pepper and garlic. Spread it over the potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes for 30-40 minutes. It depends on how crispy you like them.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!