Hash browns with Avocado and Shrimp
Upgrade your avocado toast by swapping the toast wit hash browns!
- Frying pan
- 200 g hash browns (ca. 6 hash browns)
- 1 avocado
- 100 g shrimps
- 1 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp sriracha mayo
- Fry the hash browns till golden in a frying pan or place them in the oven.
- In a different frying pan, fry the garlic and chili flakes. After 1 minute, add the shrimps to it.
- Cut the avocado in slices, and cut the slices in half.
- Top the hash browns with avocado and shrimps. Drizzle the sriracha mayo on top.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!