Homemade Chicken Nuggets
This is your sign to make chicken nuggets at home! They are easy to make and more nutritional!
- Air fryer
- 300 g minced chicken
- 200 g flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 500 ml sparkling water
- Knead the minced chicken into 12 nugget shapes.
- Add the flour, cornstarch and seasoning to a bowl. Dip the chicken in it, make sure they are fully covered with flour. Put them aside on a plate.
- Add the sparkling water to the flour and stir till smooth. Dip the floured chicken in mixture, cover them fully with the mixture. Take them out with a spoon and place them in the air fryer.
- Spray oil on top of the chicken and fry them for 10-15 minutes on 190°C. Spray them again with oil after 7 minutes.
- Serve them with your favourite dipping! Mine is sriracha mayonnaise.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!