A super delicious and creamy, healthy tiramisu! It is high in protein, and low in fat.
- 1 ½ tbsp almond extract
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 500 g oat yoghurt (greek style)
- 6 egg yolks
- 80 g agave syrup
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- 1 tbsp vodka
- 5 gelatin leaves
- 400 ml coffee
- 4 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp vodka
- 100 g ladyfingers cookies
- Beat the egg yolks with the agave together to a light yellow mass.
- Meanwhile, soften the gelatin sheets as per the preparation.
- Put the almond yogurt in a bowl and stir it a little with a fork first. Add the almond extract, vanilla extract, liquid sweetener, gelatin and vodka. Fold the egg yolks into the almond yogurt until it is whole.
- Mix the coffee with the almond extract and vodka.
- Dip the lady fingers piece by piece in the coffee mixture and place them side by side in a flat baking dish or put them in a container / bowl.
- When the bottom is covered, spread half of your yogurt mixture over it. Then make a second layer with the lady fingers (dip in the coffee again) and spoon the other half of the yogurt mixture over it.
- Smooth the top, cover with plastic wrap and let it stiffen in the fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Before serving, sprinkle with some cocoa powder and grated chocolate.
Vegan: not possible. Seasoning: does not apply.
Sugar: 21.8gFiber: 1gCalories: 284kcalSaturated Fat: 1.9gFat: 8.3gProtein: 13gCarbohydrates: 32.1g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!