Mini Chocolate Pancakes filled with Chocolate and Strawberry
High protein mini pancakes filled with strawberry or banana and melted chocolate. Every bite is just as perfect! In The Netherlands we call this Poffertjes!
- Frying pan
- 70 g oat flour
- 20 g (soy) protein powder (if you use regular, add 20 ml less milk)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 egg whites
- 100 ml (almond) milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 250 g strawberries or 1 banana
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate spread
- Cut the strawberries or banana in slices. Place them on a kitchen paper and tap them dry. Let them rest while making the batter.
- Mix the oat flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add the egg whites, milk, vanilla extract and agave syrup. Mix till smooth.
- Tap the strawberries or banana again with kitchen paper. Spread the strawberry or banana slices with dark chocolate spread.
- Dip the strawberries or banana in the batter with the chocolate side on top. Carefully place the batter on top of the chocolate side. Take the strawberry or banana out the batter with a fork.
- Place it in a frying pan straight away. Fry the side with no chocolate and flip them carefully.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: optional to add a little bit of salt to the batter.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!