Oreo Protein Crêpes
Crêpes with the flavour of Oreos!
- Frying pan
- 70 g oat flour
- 20 g (soy) protein powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 oreos (crushed)
- 2 egg white
- 220 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 200 ml yoghurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tsp liquid sweetener (optional)
- 1 oreo (crushed)
- Mix the oat flour, protein powder, cocoa powder and crushed Oreos.
- Add the egg whites, milk, vanilla extract and agave syrup. Mix till smooth.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan and put it on medium-high heat.
- Create a thin layer that covers the whole pan. Fry till golden, flip it and fry the other side.
- In the meantime, mix the ingredients for the creamy filling together.
- Fill the crêpes with the creamy filling and fold them two times in half. Add pieces of Oreos on top.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: does not apply
Sugar: 11.9gFiber: 2.3gCalories: 273kcalSaturated Fat: 1.1gFat: 4gProtein: 22.2gCarbohydrates: 34.1g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!