High protein in the shape of a taco!Filled with yoghurt, fresh fruits and a chocolate syrup
- Frying pan
- 70 g oat flour
- 20 g (soy) protein powder (if you use regular, add 20 ml less milk)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 2 egg whites
- 100 ml (almond) milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- Mix the oat flour, protein powder, baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add the egg whites, milk, vanilla extract and agave syrup. Mix till smooth.
- Create a tortilla size pancake in a frying pan. Flip when it starts to bubble.
- Fill the pancakes with yoghurt and red fruits. Drizzle a chocolate syrup on top.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: optional to add a little bit of salt to the batter.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!
A great website!
I LOVE THIS!!