Parmesan Garlic Fries
An easy recipe to make the most crispy potato fries with garlic and Parmesan!Served with spicy mayonnaise.
- 3 potatoes
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (or yoghurt if you want to it more nutritional)
- 2 tsp sriracha
- Cut the potatoes in thin slices.
- Place them in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes. This will make them turn out crispier. Make sure to dry the pieces. If you don't have the time, you can skip this step.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Add the cornstarch, make sure all the pieces are covered.
- Add the oil, seasoning and 1 tbsp Parmesan. Again cover all the pieces.
- Place the potato on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes. Do keep an eye on them, as it might go faster in your oven.
- After 30 minutes, turn each piece and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with the spicy mayonnaise or truffle mayonnaise.
Vegan: already vegan. For the dips, use plant based mayonnaise Seasoning: add more salt afterwards.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!