Protein Baguette French Toast
Extra thick, and extra tasty french toast!French toast with some extra protein and baguette as base.
- Frying pan
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 30 ml milk
- 1 big baguette (white bread is the best for French toast, but I used whole grain bread)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use vegan soy powder)
- Whisk together the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the protein powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and milk and whisk till you have a smooth texture.
- Soak each slice of bread in your egg wash and place it in the pan.
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes before flipping and frying the other side.
- Top it with lots of chocolate and bananas (or anything else you like, but this is my fav)
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: add a little bit of salt
Sugar: 2.6gFiber: 1.2gCalories: 216kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 8.6gProtein: 21.3gCarbohydrates: 13.4g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!