Red Velvet Cookies
Easy, soft red velvet cookies!
- 100 g flour
- 5 g cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 20 g (soy) butter
- 40 ml milk (almond)
- 2½ tsp liquid red food coloring (if you don't have red food colouring, add 15 g of cocoa powder to get chocolate flavoured cookies)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g coconut sugar
- 30 g agave syrup
- 40 g white chocolate (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Melt the butter. Add the milk, red food coloring, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the coconut sugar and agave syrup.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt stirring just until incorporated.
- Fold in 30 g of white chocolate. Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes (optional, I understand if you don’t want to wait ;)).
- Drop the cookie dough into 10 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet using a spoon and spatula. Gently press the remaining white chocolate into the tops.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Let them cool on the tray for 10 minutes.
Vegan: use soy butter and almond milk
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!