Roasted Tomato Pasta
A creamy pasta with a sauce made out of roasted tomatoes, shallots and garlic. Roasting the vegetables adds a lot of flavour to the sauce.Definitely something you have to try!
- Blender or hand blender
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 shallot
- ½ garlic
- 3 twigs thyme
- 3 twigs Rosemary
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 50 g Parmesan
- 100 ml (oat) milk (add more to thinner it)
- 5 g basil
- 125 g mozzarella (or buratta)
- 150 g rigatoni (or penne)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Bring water to the boil and cook the pasta al dente.
- In a oven dish, add olive oil, cherry tomatoes, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary. Cover it with aluminum foil and roast for 30-40 minutes.
- Let it cool down for a few minutes. Add the ingredients to a blender together with the milk, Parmesan and basil. Blend till smooth. Leave a few cherry tomatoes to add on top as garnish.
- Add the sauce to the pasta.
- Top it with mozzarella and leftover cherry tomatoes.
Vegan: leave out Parmesan and use oat milk
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!