Easy wrap to eat for lunch or dinner!
- Grill or pan
- 200 g Shawarma (I prefer chicken or plant-based shawarma)
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 2 tbsp tzatziki (or yoghurt mixed with chives and garlic powers)
- ½ red bell pepper
- 50 g lettuce
- ½ (pickled) red onion)
- 1 tomato
- Cut the vegetables in thin slices. If preferred, pickle the onion in vinegar.
- In the meantime, bake shawarma.
- Spread the sauce (tzatziki) on the tortilla.
- Add the lettuce, red bell pepper, onion, shawarma and tomato to the tortilla.
- Fold it and roast it on a grill or in a frying pan.
Vegan: use vegan shawarma and a mixture of plant based yoghurt as sauce. Seasoning: add shawarma spices (if needed)
Calories: 339kcalCarbohydrates: 30.8gProtein: 25.5gFat: 13.3gSaturated Fat: 4.2gFiber: 4gSugar: 9g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!