Strawberry Chocolate French Toast
A French Toast filled with slices of strawberry and chocolate spread!
- Frying pan
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 30 ml (almond) milk
- 20 g (soy) protein powder (optional for more protein, does make it a bit more dry tho)
- 6 slices (white) bread
- 200 g strawberries
- 2 tbsp (dark) chocolate spread
- Cut the white bread into 3 slices. Layer them with chocolate spread and 3 strawberry slices. Close them with another slice of bread.
- Whisk the eggs. Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and milk.
- Dip the slices of bread in the egg wash on both sides. Be careful, make sure they don't fall apart.
- Place them in a hot frying pan. Fry till golden brown.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!