A juicy burger made with teriyaki sauce for an extra flavour sensation!
- BBQ or frying pan
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger (ground)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (optional)
- 4 buns
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 tsp chili garlic sauce (or sriracha)
- 16 slices cucumber
- 1 pickled red onion
- 4 lettuces
- Mix the ingredients for the meat together in a bowl. Knead it well.
- Create burgers out of the meat. Fry them or place them on the BBQ.
- Cut the buns in half and spread sesame oil on each side. Fry them for 1-2 minutes in the pan or on the BBQ.
- In the meantime, make the sauce by mixing the ingredients together.
- Top the burger with all the ingredients.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!