Vegan Avocado Burger
A healthy alternative for your unhealthy burger cravings (I have these a lot). I don't know if it is just me but I prefer a plant-based burger over a regular burger, but you can use regular meat as well of course, because the combination is still delicious!
- Frying pan
- 2 vegan burgers
- 2/3 avocado (mashed)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 hamburger buns
- 125 g mushrooms (optional)
- 2 tomatoes (optional)
- 80 g lettuce (optional)
- 1 onion (optional)
- Cut the buns in half and put them in the pan until they have a crispy edge.
- Peel the avocado and mash finely. Add the lemon juice, garlic powder and chilli powder to taste.
- Fry the vegetable burgers until golden brown.
- Fill the avocado sandwiches and a vegetable burger. Can also be spread with mushrooms, tomato, lettuce and onion.
Sugar: 4gFiber: 11gCalories: 441kcalSaturated Fat: 6gFat: 20gProtein: 25gCarbohydrates: 36g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!