The perfect autumn recipe; baked apples!Warm apples with a crispy granola in the center.
- 4 apples (sweet red apples)
- 100 g oats
- 10 g agave syrup
- 10 g coconut sugar
- 20 g margarine
- 20 g protein powder
- 15 g apple sauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g nuts (optional)
- 20 g raisons or cranberries (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
- Mix the oats, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add the agave syrup, coconut sugar, margarine, apple sauce and the nuts, raisins and cranberries.
- Cut off the top of the apple and empty the inside with a ice scoop. This should create a bowl.
- Fill the apple with the oat mixture place it in a oven dish.
- Fill the bottom of the oven dish with water to prevent the apple from drying out. Bake for 20 minutes. Put the apples low in the oven, so the top doesn't burn.
Vegan: use soy protein Seasoning: does not apply.
Sugar: 17.6gFiber: 6.1gCalories: 203kcalSaturated Fat: 0.7gFat: 3.5gProtein: 6.4gCarbohydrates: 37g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!