Banana Ice Pops
Frozen bananas covered with peanut butter and chocolate
- 3 bananas
- 3 tbsp nut butter of choice (I used peanut butter)
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 20 g chopped peanuts
- Cut the ends of your bananas and then slice them in half.
- Put your popsicle sticks through the middle of the bananas.
- Spread the nut butter over your bananas. (Use a knife to smooth it on softly so that the bananas don't fall off the sticks).
- Place the banana pops back on the tray and freeze for an hour until frozen.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil.
- Dip the banana pops in the melted chocolate. The cold pops will make the choc harden quickly , you can either enjoy straight away or place them back in the freezer for 10 mins.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!