Breakfast Cheesecake Bars
A cheesecake bars which is high in protein and low in sugars!Perfect to eat for breakfast!
- 400 g strawberries
- 160 g oats
- 80 g cashed nuts (unsalted, unroasted)
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 70 g (soy) butter (add more if you like a compact bottom)
- 770 ml (soy) yoghurt (I used Alpo Mild & Creamy)
- 12 gelatin sheets
- 10 ml liquid sweetener
- Put the gelatin sheets in water for 15 minutes. In de meantime, melt the butter.
- Blend the oats, cashew nuts and agave syrup into crumbs in a food processor. Add the melted butter.
- Put baking paper in a cake tin and make a layer of the crumbs (the bottom).
- In a saucepan, heat up the yoghurt and liquid sweetener. Stir in the gelatine till it is completely dissolved. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend 350 g of the strawberries. Leave the rest for the topping.
- Put half of the yoghurt mixture on top of the crumbs. Stir in the blended strawberries in the other half of the yoghurt mixture. Add this on top of the also to the crumbs.
- Blend the strawberry yoghurt a little bit with a knife with the normal yoghurt. This will create the marble effect.
- Put it in the fride for a night or a day. Cut the cheesecake in bars and place the left over strawberries on top when serving the cheesecake.
Sugar: 3.4gFiber: 2.4gCalories: 133kcalSaturated Fat: 1.9gFat: 8.6gProtein: 5.3gCarbohydrates: 11.3g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!