A loaded caprese sandwich which is sooo easy to make! It contains truffle, mozzarella, tomato, basil and avocado!
- Frying pan
- 2 slices bread (I used whole wheat in square shape)
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- 3 slices tomato
- 75 g mozzarella
- 5 leaves basil
- ⅓ avocado (mashed)
- Spread the truffle on the outside of both the slices of bread. Place them in a hot frying pan.
- Add the slices mozzarella on one slice of bread. Turn it to low heat, add a little bit of water to the pan and place a lit on it. Leave it till the mozzarella is melted nicely.
- Once the mozzarella is melted, take off the lit and fry till the bread is golden brown.
- Take the bread out of the pan, add the avocado to the empty slice of bread and add the basil leaves.
- Close the sandwich and cut it in half.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!