Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars
A delicious crumble oat bar filled with soft chocolate.
- 125 g peanut butter
- 60 g maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 85 g apple sauce
- 30 g soy protein powder
- 75 g rolled oats
- 50 g quick oats (oat flour)
- 225 ml (oat) milk
- 170 g 75% dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, maple syrup, apple sauce and vanilla extract till smooth.
- Stir in the protein powder, rolled oat and oat flour.
- Divide the mixture and add 2/3 of it to the base of a square baking tin. Flatten out evenly.
- In a saucepan, heat up the milk. Don't boil it. Stir in the dark chocolate till melted.
- Pour the chocolate filling over the base layer and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining oatmeal mixture evenly over the chocolate layer.
- Place into the oven to bake for 10-15mins or until lightly golden. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Eat it while melted or store it in the fridge.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!