Crispy Cauliflower Tacos
One of my favourite snacks! Crispy from the outside but soft on the inside. It's such a good way to get your veggies! You won't even taste the cauliflower anymore.
- Oven or air fryer
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 100 g tortilla chips
- 6 mini tortillas
- 1 baby Romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp sriracha mayo
- Preheat the oven at 220 °C or Airfryer on 180 °C.
- Cut the cauliflower in big pieces and put them in a big bowl.
- Add the cornstarch to the cauliflower. Make sure every piece is covered.
- Drizzle the oil on the cauliflower. Again make sure every piece is covered.
- Grind the tortilla chips in a blender. Add them to the cauliflower together with the spices. Mix it.
- Place the cauliflower on an oven tray or in the air fryer. Bake for 15 minutes. (Or longer if you want them more crispy). Make sure to turn them every 5 minutes.
- Add a leaf of lettuce to the taco, top it with cauliflower and sriracha mayo.
Vegan: already vegan! Seasoning: no need for additional seasoning.
Sugar: 3.7gFiber: 5.2gCalories: 150kcalSaturated Fat: 1.1gFat: 7.9gProtein: 4.3gCarbohydrates: 18.8g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!