Crispy Cauliflower Wings
A delicious snack which is high in fiber and helps you to eat your veggies! You do not taste the cauliflower at all.
- 1 cauliflower
- 220 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 65 g oat flour
- 65 g flour
- 100 g bread crumbs
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne powder (depends on how spicy you want them)
- Preheat the oven on 220 °C.
- In a bowl, mix the oatflour, flour and spices.
- Add the milk and egg. Mix it till smooth.
- Cut the cauliflower in pieces. (around 1,5-2 cm). Dip the cauliflower in the mixture.
- After dipping the cauliflower in the mixture, roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray and put them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Optional dip: mix greek yoghurt, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Vegan: Leave out the egg and use plant-based milk (I used oatmilk). Seasoning: add some extra salt on top.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!