Duo Banana Bread
A combination of the best; bananabread and chocolate cake! The bread is soft from the inside and has a nice crisp on the outside.
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 50 g margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 260 g selfraising flour
- 60 ml milk
- 1 tsp cacoa
- 1 hand of hazelnuts
- 1 hand of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- Mash the bananas finely.
- Add the self-raising flour and baking powder.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan. Meanwhile, beat eggs with a mixer.
- Add the margarine, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Split 1/3 of the dough and add the cocoa.
- Place a layer of vanilla banana mix in the baking tin. Place 2 stripes of chocolate banana mix on top. Repeat until it's gone.
- Cut the hazelnuts in half and sprinkle them on the cake along with the chocolate chips.
- Put the mix in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: add a little bit of salt to the dough.
Sugar: 4.4gFiber: 1.5gCalories: 158kcalSaturated Fat: 1.1gFat: 5.3gProtein: 3.9gCarbohydrates: 24.3g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!