You can't go wrong with garlic!It is a super easy recipe for a delicious garlic bread.
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 255 ml yoghurt
- 40 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp parsley
- Preheat the oven at 200 C.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough together and knead it for 3 minutes.
- Place the dough in a bowl and cut lightly 6 slices.
- Mix the ingredients for the garlic butter and spread it on top and in the slices.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- If you want to pre-heat it the next morning, make sure you dust the bread with a bit of water before putting it back in the oven. This will prevent the bread from drying out.
Vegan: use vegan yoghurt. Seasoning: does not apply.
Sugar: 3.2gFiber: 0.8gCalories: 269kcalSaturated Fat: 1.4gFat: 7.7gProtein: 3.2gCarbohydrates: 45.6g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!