Green tea Lemon Salmon Pasta
Salmon marinaded in green tea with lemon for a refreshing taste.Served with a super easy creamy pasta.
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 2 filets of salmon
- 3 tsp green tea
- 1 cm ginger (grated)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 slices lemon
- 400 g broccoli
- 150 ml cream
- 150 g fettuccine
- Mix all the ingredients of the salmon together and let it rest for at least an hour.
- Bring two times water to the boil and cook the pasta and broccoli
- Once the pasta and broccoli are done, mix it together and add the cream and seasoning.
- Fry the salmon on the skin on medium/high heat, till half of the salmon is changed from color. Turn of the heat and turn the salmon. The heat of the pan will bake the rest of the salmon.
- Plate the pasta and place the salmon on top.
Vegan: not possible. Seasoning: chives, parsley, salt, and peper.
Sugar: 4.6gFiber: 5.2gCalories: 513kcalSaturated Fat: 3.3gFat: 11.3gProtein: 46.3gCarbohydrates: 56.2g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!