The instant noodles you can get in the grocerie store, but than fresh and healthier! It's still done in 10 minutes, only with fresh herbs and vegetables.
- Cooking pan
- 200 g carrots
- 1 onion
- 250 g mushrooms
- 150 g (instant) noodles
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp ketjap
- 400 ml water
- spices 1 tbsp mushroom powder, 1 tbsp garlic powder, ¼ tbsp grounded ginger, ¼ tbsp chili peper, ½ tbsp scallion powder
- Fry the carrot, onion, and mushrooms.
- In a bowl, mix the spices. Add the spices to the vegetables and fry them for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, ketjap and water and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Lastly, add the noodles and cook them for 2 minutes with the lit on.
- Optional toppings: egg, coriander, sesame seeds, spring onion and lemon.
Vegan: its already vegan Seasoning: mentioned in the recipe
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!