Microwaved Blueberry Rolls
Once you try blueberry rolls, you never want to have cinnamon rolls again.They take 5 minutes to make and contain no refined sugars, can be made vegan and are super fluffy!
- 90 g self-raising flour
- 10 g yoghurt (I used soy yoghurt)
- 20 g margarine
- 3 tbsp milk
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g blueberries (it's possible to use frozen blueberries)
- 3 tbsp yoghurt (I used soy yoghurt)
- Mix the flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
- In the meantime, melt the butter together with the milk.
- Add the butter, milk, sweetener and yoghurt to the flour and knead it into a ball. If it still looks dry, add 1 tbsp of milk.
- Heat up the blueberries in a saucepan, flatten them after 2 minutes. Keep on stirring till it thickens and the moist evaporated.
- Roll the dough flat. Not too thin, around 3 mm thick. Spread the blueberries thinly on the dough. Roll up the dough and cut it in 3 pieces.
- Place the rolls in a bowl and microwaved it for 90 seconds on 1000W. You might need to experiment a bit with it, if they are too dry, place they shorter in the microwave or add more milk. If they are too wet, place them 10 sec. longer in the microwave.
- Drizzle the yoghurt on top.
Vegan: use plant based milk, margarine and yoghurt. Seasoning: add a little bit of salt to the dough.
Sugar: 2.7gFiber: 1.2gCalories: 140kcalSaturated Fat: 0.5gFat: 2gProtein: 3.9gCarbohydrates: 26.3g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!