Peanutbutter Chocolate Chip Cookies
A super easy crispy cookie recipe with 5 g of protein and 133 kcal.If you're a peanutbutter chocolate fan, you have to try these!
- 115 g peanutbutter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 25 g oats
- 1 hand of chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- 25 g flour
- Preheat the oven to 185C.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make 8 biscuits from the batter.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
Vegan: does not apply. Seasoning: add a little bit of salt on top.
Sugar: 3.4gFiber: 2.4gCalories: 133kcalSaturated Fat: 1.9gFat: 8.6gProtein: 5.3gCarbohydrates: 11.3g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!