Strawberry Chocolate Bites
Dark chocolate bites filled with strawberry jam!
- ice cube molt
- Sauce pan
- 150 g strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ tbsp agave syrup
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 150 g dark chocolate
- In a sauce pan, heat up the strawberries for 5 minutes. Ones they are soft, blend them in a blender till smooth.
- Add the agave syrup, lemon juice and chia seeds to the jam.
- Add the strawberry jam to the ice cube molt. Don't make the bites too big. Put them in the freezer for 4 hours or till frozen.
- Ones the strawberry jam is frozen, melt the dark chocolates and dip the strawberry bites in it. Place them on a baking paper to dry. Drizzle the leftover chocolate on top.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!