Dessert for breakfast! What a dream to eat a nutritional tiramisu for breakfast.
- Sauce pan (or microwave)
- 50 g oats
- 10 g (soy) protein powder (optional)
- 1 shot espresso
- ca. 150 ml (almond) milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ½ tsp liquid sweetener
- 100 ml (soy) yoghurt
- 1 tsp agave syrup (optional)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- ¼ tsp almond extract (optional)
- 1 thin cube 75% dark chocolate (or dark chocolate spread)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- In a bowl, mix together the oats and protein powder.
- Add the espresso, milk, vanilla extract, almond extract and liquid sweetener. The amount of milk depends on if your own preference, if you like your oats thick or smooth. Mix everything till smooth.
- Heat up the oats in a saucepan on the stove or in the microwave (ca. 1.4 minute of 1000W).
- In the meantime, mix the ingredients for the yoghurt.
- Put the oats nicely in a bowl, place the cube of chocolate in the center, and add the yoghurt on top.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
Vegan: use soy yoghurt and almond milk.
Sugar: 5gFiber: 4.6gCalories: 379kcalSaturated Fat: 0.7gFat: 9.2gProtein: 24.8gCarbohydrates: 46.5g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!