Crispy fries made out of Zucchini!
- airfryer (or oven)
- 1 zucchini
- 30 g flour
- 2 eggs (or 40 ml soy milk)
- 120 g Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 40 g Parmesan (optional)
- Cut the zucchini in fries size and put them in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a different bowl. Mix the Panko bread crumbs, Italian herbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Add the flour to the zucchini. Make sure they are fully covered.
- Dip the zucchini in the egg, one by one, and place them in the bread crumbs. Make sure they are fully covered.
- Place the zucchini in the air fryer for 15 minutes on 200°C. Turn them around after 10 minutes.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!