Protein Lotus Biscoff Brownie
The best combination of lotus biscoff and brownie! This recipe is also high in protein and can be made vegan.
- 90 g self-raising flour
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 g protein powder (I use soy protein powder)
- 250 g yoghurt
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 85 g agave syrup
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 ml milk
- 4 lotus biscuits
- 1 tbsp lotus spread
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Put the chocolate in the oven to melt.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, protein powder and baking powder.
- Add the yoghurt, agave syrup, sweetener, milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the melted chocolate.
- Put half of the batter in a brownie baking tray. Add the lotus biscuits and put the rest of the batter on top.
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes. After that spread the lotus spread on top and add crumbles of lotus biscuits.
Vegan: use plant-based protein powder, yoghurt and milk. Seasoning: add a little bit of salt to the dough.
Sugar: 9gFiber: 2.1gCalories: 169kcalSaturated Fat: 3.1gFat: 5.6gProtein: 5.3gCarbohydrates: 26.7g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!